KB Support enables the use of the Google ReCAPTCHA service to help keep malicious software from engaging in abusive activities on your website.
You can protect the ticket submission form and the user registration form. To do so, you first need to configure the Google ReCAPTCHA settings within KB Support;
- Navigate to Tickets -> Settings -> Misc -> Google ReCAPTCHA
- Select whether you wish to use reCAPTCHA version 2 checkbox or version 3
- Enter the relevant site and secret keys for your site
- If you selected to use reCAPTCHA version 2 checkbox, you can customise the theme, type and size of the field
- Choose whether or not to use reCAPTCHA on the user registration form
- Save Changes once you are done
The reCAPTCHA field will display automatically on the registration form if you enabled the reCAPTCHA Registration option.
To protect your ticket submission form with reCAPTCHA, you will need to edit your submission form and add a new field. Choose the field type reCAPTCHA and once you have saved your changes, your ticket submission form will also be protected.
Was this article helpful?
We're working hard to ensure we provide you with useful and relevant documentation to help you get the most out of KB Support.
Please take a moment to let us know if you found this article helpful.