Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified during the purchase process.
A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for purchased add-ons and themes. After one year, license keys may be renewed at the current purchase price of a new license.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license key, and your extension(s) or theme supports it, updates will be delivered automatically via the WordPress dashboard.
If your extension(s) or theme does not support automatic upgrades, then updates can be downloaded from Your Account page.
Support for purchased extensions or themes is provided for one year after the purchase date. If you wish to continue to receive support after one year, you must purchase a new license key for your product.
Support will only be provided if a support ticket is opened via the official ticket form and whilst no guaranteed response or resolution time is given, the KB Support team will do everything possible to respond as soon as possible.
SUBSCRIPTIONS & AUTOMATIC RENEWALS
KB Support extensions are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for extension licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of KB Support extension license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your account page on the KB Support website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a "grandfathered" price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your add-on license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the KB Support extensions you have purchased.
We have every confidence in the stability of our plugins, however, if you have problems getting extensions to work as described, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase date.
After 30 days, no refunds will be given, no exceptions.
Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its advertised functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Failure to adhere to the purchase terms and conditions, or acknowledge any requirements for a plugin will result in no refund being given
- Requests for a refund based on a plugin not being able to meet your specific requirements will not be granted unless those features are advertised for the plugin and not functioning as designed
- The refund request does not apply to a renewal of an extension license
Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed and will be returned by the same means as the payment was received.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgement or legal actions.
DISCOUNT CODES & OFFERS
From time to time we may advertise discount codes for use to receive money off of purchases. These discount codes need to be applied during the checkout process in order to be validated and for the discount to be applied.
- Discount codes may be used by any customer
- Unless otherwise stated, discount codes are for new purchases only
- Generally, discount codes may only be used once per customer
- Discount codes must be used within the specified date range to be valid
- No refunds (including part refunds) can be made in the event that a customer forgets to apply the discount code. This does not affect the Refunds policy above
- Discount codes only apply to purchases made from the start date of the offer. Customers who have made prior purchases will not receive any part refunds
Was this article helpful?
We're working hard to ensure we provide you with useful and relevant documentation to help you get the most out of KB Support.
Please take a moment to let us know if you found this article helpful.