KB Support includes a number of shortcodes that can be used to display various information from the plugin, such as a ticket submission form, a support ticket management page, a customised list of articles, registration and login forms, and more.
- [kbs_login] – Displays a login form
- [kbs_register] – Displays a user registration form
- [kbs_profile_editor] – Enables a customer to manage their profile information
- [kbs_tickets] – Enables a customer to view ticket history and manage their tickets, including adding a reply
- [kbs_submit] – Displays a ticket submission form
- [kbs_articles] – Displays a list of KB Articles
- [kbs_search] – Displays a search form for searching KB Articles
All shortcodes are wrapped within squared brackets
Was this article helpful?
We're working hard to ensure we provide you with useful and relevant documentation to help you get the most out of KB Support.
Please take a moment to let us know if you found this article helpful.