The WooCommerce extension for KB Support integrates your store with KB Support to provide a complete sales and support solution for you and your customers.
If you are selling products or services via your website, chances are you need to provide support for them. That can be tedious if you have to manually search for information regarding customers and their orders.
With the WooCommerce extension, we take all that burden away and ensure the process is smooth and simple by providing your agents with information about the customer and their purchases on the ticket screen.
We’ve also integrated the front end process too so that customers can reference their purchases during the submission of a ticket, or request support from their order history page.
This extension also enables you to introduce restrictions associated with your WooCommerce store within KB Support also. For example, you can specify that only a customer who has purchased a product from your store is allowed to submit a ticket. Or, perhaps you want to restrict access to certain KB Articles to customers who have purchased through your store, or have a specific product in their order history.
The WooCommerce extension for KB Support enables this functionality.
The key features and highlights of the WooCommerce extension include:
- All WooCommerce products synchronised with KB Support
- Product purchase validation during ticket submission
- Pre-populated ticket form when a customer requests support from their Order History page
- Customer purchase information displayed on agent ticket screen
- Restrict ticket submissions to WooCommerce customers only
- Restrict access to KB Articles to all WooCommerce customers, or to those that have purchased a specific product
The WooCommerce extension has the following requirements:
- KB Support version 1.1.10 or above
- WooCommerce 3.0 or above
- PHP version 5.4 or above